Parker Day
Nadia Lee Cohen - video for Isabella by Isaac Delusion
Ron Mueck
Spring Breakers
- could make film, gang of people wearing masks of my face, them each being a personality, interchange shots with shots from fake advert selling online personas????
Lana Del Rey - burning desire
David Lynch
American Beauty
Lost River
Suburbs / the Hamptons
keep it simple! ur overthinking it
Gillian Wearing
Cindy Sherman
These are some rough notes I made during reading week as I was having a crisis about how to translate all my research into an idea I could effectively execute. I decided to post them here because I think it's important for me to see how my ideas can change and lead into new ones, regardless of whether I decide to pursue them or not. It is also interesting to see the progress of my ideas, even if it means going off track for a while and coming back to my original plan with new points of inspiration.

No comments:
Post a Comment